GV2 14202B Women's Piemonte Swiss Diamond Watch
- GV2 Women's Swiss Watch from the Piemonte Collection
- 36mm IP Rose Gold Case, Diamond Cut Bezel
- 12 Diamonds on White Dial
- Push Pull Fluted Crown with Blue Cabochon Stone
- IP Rose Gold Bracelet With Deployment Buckle
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters/5ATM
- Swiss Quartz Movement Ronda 763
Options for the US include:
- Free ground shipping (2-5 business days)
- $10 for 2nd-day air
- $20 for overnight service
- Free Shipping - Duties and taxes on international orders will be handled by the customer once the item reaches your country.
See here for more details: Shipping Policy
Your new watch is covered by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty that protects against manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit gevril.com/warranty
The history of Gevril watches is a story that combines an illustrious watchmaking past with an innovative modern revitalization. The company origins date back to the mid-18th century and Jacques Gevril, the gifted Swiss watchmaker who is the founder and inspiration of the eponymous brand. Today the Gevril name endures thanks to the vision of a Swiss horologist and businessman who lifted the brand to its current heights as an established Swiss watch company.
|Jacques Gevril was an up-and-coming watch and clockmaker in 1758 when he accompanied his colleague Pierre Jaquet-Droz on a trip to Madrid. There, the men presented a selection of complex musical automata to King Ferdinand VI. The king was so impressed he bought every piece. Jaquet-Droz returned home the following year but Gevril remained in Spain to fortify his reputation as a master watchmaker and was appointed Royal Watchmaker by the king. Gevril lived in Spain for many years thereafter, refining his craft and producing watches for the Crown.||
Gevril’s traditions were survived by future generations of Gevril watchmakers including Moyse Gevril and Daniel Gevril, who built their reputations on horological innovations and artistic enameling techniques. Today Gevril pocket watches are highly collectible: one is even located in the Muséum Genève and another is part of the collection of the Wilsdorf family, founders of Rolex.