Gevril 6209NE Women's Glamour White Dial Leather Watch
- Creating a synergy of technical innovation and striking beauty this diamond-accented women's automatic timepiece (model 6209NE) from Gevril Avenue of the Americas Glamour blends a bold watch face with feminine details.
- The bezel is framed on the left and right by gorgeous white Top Wesselton diamonds which were created by precise CNC machines and set onto the watch by diamond setters of unparalleled skill.
- The watch also offers a bevy of small artistic flourishes including a uniquely patterned guilloche dial and a highly stylized Arabic numeral display that is raised off the surface of the dial.
- A silver dial frames a centerpiece of mother-of-pearl and it also includes a three-handed movement and date window above 6 o'clock.
- It's completed by a supple crocodile leather strap in white with tonal stitching accents.
- Other features include a 25-jeweled automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve curved sapphire crystal for excellent scratch resistance and water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet)--suitable for swimming but not for diving.
Please allow up to 1-2 business days for processing. Gevril cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays.
You may choose your shipping service at checkout.
Options for the US include:
- Free ground shipping (2-5 business days)
- $10 for 2nd-day air
- $20 for overnight service
- Free Shipping - Duties and taxes on international orders will be handled by the customer once the item reaches your country.
All orders placed after 2pm will be processed the next business day.
Please note all products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to ship only part of an order or to divide an order into multiple shipments to expedite delivery. We also reserve the right to change the terms and duration of any specials or sales event. Discounts or promotions cannot be applied to orders made prior to a sales event. We will email you if we are unable to fill your order.
See here for more details: Shipping Policy
Your new watch is covered by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty that protects against manufacturing defects.
See here for more details.